Followers

Monday, April 2, 2018

Saunter, Wander, Meander

The new adventure started off with a jaunty saunter, followed shortly by some wandering, and then finally some meandering. The woods were much deeper then we anticipated. I'd say we were off couse, but we didn' t choose a course to begin with. "Well, I suppose now's about the time we should figure it out." Olivia says. "Figure what out?" I ask. "How to get out of here." I half smile. "Yeah, that would be good."  Olivia looks up. "Rats." She says.  "What's a matter?" "I was hoping I could spot the north star or some sort of constellation, but the sky is blocked by many braches." "Maybe if we just keep going in one direction we'll eventually get out of the forest." I suggest. "I thought of that, but knowing us we'd probably walk in one huge circle." "How would we do that?" "I don't know, but it sounds like us." "Yeah, I guess it does. You got any ideas though?" "No, and I'm starting to get hungry." "Me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment