Followers

Friday, March 1, 2019

Campfire Heart

Minutes after we set up camp a powerful tired came over me. The kind of tired that affects one's body, mind, and spirit.  I closed my eyes. While I slept, the baby elephant founds its way to us. Olivia was barely awake herself, but she managed to keep the elephant by us. How'd she do It? Well, Olivia made a little heart appear out of her palm. She didn't have it shoot out of her hand this time.Rather, it grew out of her palm slowly. It was a little pink heart at first. However, in time it grew to the size of a camp fire. The baby elephant gazed at the heart in wide eyed amazement throughout the night. Now, I am happy to say that it is the next day and the baby elephant is still with us. We completed the first part of our mission. We just have to find a way out of this strange amusement park.

No comments:

Post a Comment