Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Paradise Lost?

While Jeff sits in a stupor and gazes at the images coming out the television, I clank around in the kitchen.I am looking for the passage way to the purple haired woman. My efforts are in vain. The wall that I slashed with a kitchen knife looks as good as new. Doesn't even look like it was patched up. I slink back into the living room. "Why am I here?" I ask Jeff. "Beats the hell out me." I sit beside Jeff and he offers me a beer. I shake my head No. "I viewed paradise, you know." "Oh yeah?" He responds. "Yeah." "What made it paradise?" "Just a feeling of bliss, I guess." Jeff lets out a belch. " Well, this is bliss to me." "You don't feel like you are missing something?" Jeff scratches his head. "No, I feel content." "I don't." Jeff is some what offended. He points to the front door. "If you don't like it here, there's the door." "I didn't mean your house." "What do you mean?" "I'm not really sure." Jeff laughs to himself. "You got a lot of stuff to figure out, boy." "Tell me about it." I grab a hand full of cheetos and tune into the images on the T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment