Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

New Info?

I read most the letters. It did not seem to take me too far. I don't seem to be learning any new information. It is mostly stuff that I innately knew or came across on my own. But the letters contradict themselves, much like my mind has been doing on its own. One letter will say the the Angelic Order of Brotherly love is a "wonderful organization that is here to push the world forward in a new positive light."  Then I read another letter. It basically says how the organization is an evil, repulsive cult bent on destruction and raping the wallets of unsuspecting elderly citizens.  It's quite possible it might be all those things and more. However, none of the letters seemed to indicate that this is a suicide cult. So that's good at least.... I don't know. I don't know why I was given all these letters. Maybe it was to confuse me and keep me off track. I know what I have to do. I have to talk to Jeff, get as much information from him as humanly possible. The problem being is that he is a little hot headed.  Scratch that. A lot hot headed. A civilized conversation with this man is out of the question. So, I think a little spy work is in order. Fortunately I have just the idea.

It's 6 a.m. and I am currently on the floor of the backseat of his car with a blanket pulled over me. He does not suspect a thing as he casually drives to work. It's amazing how well this works. As long as you throw some papers and random garbage on top of you as well no one is the wiser about the lumpy blanket in the backseat. This is exciting. I just have to keep my breathing down and not move. Here we go, time to see what this devil really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment