Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blank

Time flies by faster than ever. So many questions. So little sense made. Who is this Ms. Rosalyn? What is this Angelic Order of Brotherly Love? What are Jeff's intentions? Who can I trust? Can I trust myself? I don't know. I don't even know why I accepted this mission. Maybe I was just bored. Maybe I needed a little color in my life. It certainly has been an interesting time. Thankfully though, right now it is starting to quiet down. For the moment that is. It never stays too quiet for too long. Currently though, I am at a fast food joint. I am mindlessly staring at my now cold hot dog. God, I must look so strange. I'm wearing a red cape and have a blank expression on my face. I bet everyone thinks I'm on drugs right now. I don't care though, maybe I do. I mean I am talking to myself and I did just bring that up.
Jeff kicked me out of his house. It's like he likes the idea of his grandmother being found, but he doesn't want to talk about it. Doesn't want acknowledge that she is missing. There is definitely something going on with him. What it is, I am not to sure of. I haven't been able to think clearly in days. Maybe I abducted her and I don't know it. I have seen many weird things lately that make me question my own sanity. Maybe that's it. Jeff probably knew that I took her, but he didn't want to report me to the authorities. Why wouldn't he though? I think any normal person would want justice, right? Shit, I'm just making circles in my brain. Round and round and round. I'm not making any progress right now. I think I'll just eat right instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment