Followers

Friday, July 19, 2013

Breakfast

Friday Morning, 8:50 am. Right before my morning coffee enters my bloodstream and dilates my pupils like in Requiem  for a Dream.  Sweet, sweet ,caffeine, my vice of choice.Releaser  of endorphins, waker uper, and... bowl mover. Going to breakfast with my girl, Olivia, shortly, but I see no harm in having one cup of coffee right now. I mean it's not like I'll grow a third testicle or take off all my clothes and dance naked in the streets with the words "Soy Bomb" written on my chest. Though that does sound fun. But its July and I really don't want to cook my skin. Plus I also run the risk of the neighbors complaining and before I know it I'm a registered sex offender. I don't need that. Nobody needs that. So I think I'll just stay inside right now, sip my morning coffee and contemplate what I'll get for breakfast. Maybe crepes, maybe eggs, maybe all of the above. Breakfast is great. I could have it morning, noon, and night. I could have it on a plane with a fox in socks.  As long as there is no nasty green eggs and ham. Seriously I wouldn't eat green eggs and ham either. Well, I take that back. I would eat the ham as long it's a natural color. I'm not eating the green eggs though.  Those were probably sitting out for days. It's a disease waiting to happen.  "Try it try it you will see." Fuck no. Get the fuck away from me, you creepy little guy. Just let me stick to my pancakes, maybe some bacon. Maybe some maple syrup to dip the bacon in as well. Hopefully the waitress will bring by a normal size cup of orange juice.  Although I do like getting the small cup sometimes and pretending I'm a giant.  You know, right now it almost feels like Christmas Eve and I'm so excited I have visions of crepes dancing in my head. I should probably stop writing  and start getting ready though. But to recap.. Coffee = good. Breakfast = great, and I wouldn't recommend eating green eggs and ham. Unless it was used with food coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment