Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Clearing out the Cobwebs

As I stated yesterday, this will be the start of something. What that something is, I'm not sure of. There is not really a clear- cut direction that I am going with this. I guess that is ok though. Part of me just want to clear this junk, these cobwebs that are trapped in my mind. My theory is that if I start writing a little bit each day that I can not only get out of this block that I have found my self in, but also maybe it will help clear up other aspects of my life. Get a little bit more confidence maybe. Who knows? It's kinda why I don't care if anyone does read this. For the most part I'm doing this for myself. Sorry. I don't see anything wrong with that though. Really though, why the hell should I? It's my blog and I can write whatever the fuck I want...apparently vulgarity is something I choose to write. Yeah, I think this is enough for today. I'm losing what focus I have left at the moment. Plus I have to be somewhat productive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment