Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Convincing the Captor

With the shotgun to my back I was forced int the back seat of the black SUV. The man at the other end of the shotgun was wirey and sweaty. He spoke with a nervous Ukrainian accent. " Do you have any idea what you did? Did you have any idea what you fucking did?" He screams at me. "Obviously not if I'm here." I respond. "Don't test me. Don't you dare test me." He shouts while pointing the shotgun at me. I choose my words carefully. " I din't mean any harm." He psychotically laughs. "You didn't mean any harm? That's a sweet thought." "What is going on?" I ask. He adjusts his leather coat. "You adjusted the natural order of things." "So?" "So, you brought nothing but chaos." "Chaos isn't always bad." He smirks. "Oh I know about the joys of chaos, but only to bring about a much needed change." "Maybe a change was in order." "You don't understand." "What don't I understand?" He clenches his fist. "You are messing with things you don't understand you just... You can't do this." "But I didn't." " Who then? Who is responsible for all this?" "He's with you isn't he?" "Who?" "Jeff, I don't know his last name." He inches the shotgun closer to me. "Listen, I don't know what kind of shit you are trying to pull, but there was no one else in the house." "What?" "You heard me, nobody." "Then someone else must have gotten to him first." I try to explain. "Who?" "I don't know." He speaks to his driver in his foreign tongue and then turns to me. " I have a problem." He explains to me. "And that would be?" "I really want to kill you, but you may know something. So we will go back." He snaps his fingers. The driver turns the car around. He squints his eyes at me. "Let us see if we can find this Jeff"

No comments:

Post a Comment