Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

At the Movies

I took off my cape and hood. I am now just a regular citizen. I think it's better this way. I needed to come back down to Earth. At least for a while. Ok, I'm not completely retired. I did not bury it in the shack that I found almost a year ago. No, it's in a shoe box that I carry around with me. So the moment that anything weird happens, I'll be ready. I know, carrying around a hood and cape is virtually the same thing as wearing it. But it is a step. Right? All I know is that I am trying to do the "normal" thing at this very moment. That so happens to be going to the movies by myself. Normal people do that? Who cares if they don't. I'm here anyways. Escaping, getting away, getting my feet stuck to the floor. Seriously what the hell spilled here? This is disgusting. The auditorium lights switch on. Apparently the movie is over. I'm not sure what I just watched. I remember the title had the words "the last" in it. And no, it did not end with "Air bender", "Crusade" , "Mohican", "Samurai" or "House on the Left". Let's see, what do I recall of the plot? Well, parts of it were animated and there was a crystal of some sort. Clearly the movie was very interesting. Paying attention and blending in is harder than I thought it would be. I don't know how people do this on a constant basis. Oh, here comes the usher. I think he wants me to leave. Now, does the regular citizen comply with this kid? Or does he refuse to leave just because the movie has ended? There I go. I think I have answered my own question. I am thinking way too much. So, with that I take my shoe box and I comply. I quietly walk out of the theatre. Any grievances I have, I keep to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment