Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sweet Olive

I tracked down my Olivia.... alright she tracked me down. I couldn't hide if I wanted to. I'll brood and I'll brood, and that will get sent out into the atmosphere. Then her Spidey senses will pick it up, and she'll know something is the matter. I guess she came at the nick of time. I need a companion. Outside eyes are the best ally that one could have. Especially a nice deep brown against a snowy white backdrop. One step ahead she always is. I'll be submerged in a murky swamp somewhere, and she'll be off on a planet that is yet to be discovered. Right now I have her decked out in a samurai suit. She says the precautions I am taking are unnecessary. She is probably right, but I would rather be safe than sorry. She shakes her head as she stomps by in big, clunky armor. Calmly she opens the door, as if this mission is nothing to her. Perhaps it is nothing. I don't know. She turns slightly, blows a kiss to me, and continues to walk through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment