Followers

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Black Helicopters

I've been here before. Perhaps not on this exact stretch of land in the middle of nowhere, but I've been here. I've been the wanderer chased by black helicopters. Or have I? Think, where have I seen black helicopters before? Where have I heard of them? There was a movie called Conspiracy Theory. Mel Gibson was nuts it. So, it was basically a documentary. Hey- O! "They're helicopters!" Olivia shouts. "What?" "They're helicopters. The things in the air. And they're following us." "What a boring ride for them." I joke. "They're after us." Olivia repeats. "Why? It's not like we have any useful information." "We might." Olivia says. I glance at the sky. "When do you think they'll land." Olivia shrugs. "Probably when we stop." "Then let's not stop ever." "We're gonna have to eventually." "Then I'll confuse them." "How?" "Watch." I run as fast as I can, then I stop, turn around, and run the opposite direction. After that I run in circles for a bit. When I'm all done I go back to Olivia. "Did that work?" I ask, panting. "No." "I have one more idea." I say as sit down. I start to close my eyes. "You have to get up." Olivia urges. "But I'm so tired." "I know, but you have to get up." "Just five minuets." "We don't have five minuets." Please, just five minuets." I say as I feel my eyelids close on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment