Followers

Friday, December 8, 2017

Two More Agents

"Rise and shine." I pier up to see the grinning face of a man with dark sunglasses and an earpiece. He is an agent no doubt, but a different one from before. This one is heavier and balder. "What do you know?" He says. "About what?" "Don't get smart." "Ok, I'll get dumb." He smacks me with the back of his hand. "What do you know?" "I don't know anything." The agent yanks me off the ground. He reveals Olivia with her arms held behind her back by yet another agent. "You think she knows anything?" He asks me in a sinister tone. "What are you planning?" The agents opens his jacket. He shows me a silver gun hanging in the chest holster. I bite my lip. "We might know something." The agent closes his jacket. "Just don't hurt her... or me." I say. The agent half smiles. "We'll see what we can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment