Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Missing Agent

How many hearts does an octopus have? What is the state bird of Illinois? Where is the Red Vine factory located. These are all things that I have some knowledge of and would have loved to of been asked about. Instead I was asked "Where is he?" "Excuse me?" "Agent Duncan. Where is he?" "I don't know who that is." The agent shakes his head. "Don't give me that. He's the one who made the arrest."  "Oh, well I haven't seen him in a while." "Since when?" The agent says, getting into my face. "I don't know since he threw us in the van." "What happened after that?" "He drove into the desert and then vanished." "He just vanished? Like that?" "Or something took him." I say. The agent rolls his eyes. "Listen, why would I choose to be in the middle of the desert?" " I don't know. Why would you choose to be in the middle of the desert?" "I didn't. I have no clue where the man is!" The agent takes a deep breath. "I don't believe you. So, you're gonna help us find him." "Why should I help you find him." The agent casually unbuttons his coat to reveal the gun in the chest holster. "Right, the gun. Well, I'll see what I can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment