Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Watching, Waiting

I watched as the world disintegrated around me. Do I have a flare for the dramatics? Sure. But who doesn't? At least every now and then. Ms. Rosalyn is somewhere between here and there right now. I'm not entirely sure if she wants to be found. Maybe she likes it better in hiding. In a safe place where no one can judge her for feeling all too much. The curiosity eats away at me though. Not to long ago I began this mission, not thinking much of it. Just thought it would be something a little different. That it is. Each day I am slightly out of my comfort zone. Each day I am greatful for that. All else fails, it's been an adventure, and what an adventure at that. I doubt this is by any means over though. Everything in my bones tells me that this is just the beginning. That I need to press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment