Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Reflection

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I see no scars or hideous markings that are not there this time. All I see is my face. My plain, regular, every day, average, suburban face. I guess there is nothing wrong with that. I just don't see anything special. Don't see anything extraordinary today. Maybe the mirror is the wrong place to look. Then again it tells you just what you want to hear. I've been to so many places, and my eyes have seen so many things. Yet right now I don't feel like a world traveler. I feel like a tourist stuck on a moving walkway. Stuff happens, and the landscape changes. I think I'm just frustrated. I feel underestimated sometimes. I feel like certain individuals question my intelligence. I sapose that is my own issues coming to surface though. I do tend to devalue myself from time to time. I know what will cheer me up. I'll make a Jack - O - Lantern. A winking Jack -O - Lantern. Yeah, that'll make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment