Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Doctor's Orders

After the incident with the treadmill, I was taken to the emergency room. Just to make sure everything was ok. I was put on a bed, and left over night. They performed countless tests on me. As far as I can tell there is nothing physiologically wrong with me. It appears to be psychosomatic. I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse. The fact that it can be all boiled down to stress. The doctor told me to use a day to myself. Relax, don't try and venture into the unknown. Don't try and figure things. Don't even think that hard. All he wants me to do is relax. Honestly, I feel like I do a lot of that anyways. Perhaps too much. But if that's what he wants, if that is what he thinks that I should do, maybe I should listen. At least for today.... until I get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment