Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The T.V.

T.V., arguably the best and the worst invention of all time. Right now I think it is the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees, and any other outdated 20's slang that one can think of. The T.V. is great for relaxing. It is even better for gaining information. I'm not talking about the news either. Hardly ever do I learn something new from there. I'm talking about cartoons, movies and the occasional sit com. You laugh, but there is so much one can learn from a well written story. I believe that one of the most important things in life great imagination. The better the imagination is defined, the easier it will be for the individual to navigate through the obstacles of life and find creative solutions to problems. So T.V. , I ask you now to give me your weirdest, wildest, most out there shows you can find. let them seek into my subconscious mind. I have work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment