Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rats!

There is relaxing, and then there is being comatose. I feel as if the the doctor put a spell on me. The past couple of days seemed as if there was a fog on my brain. I could not think much at all. At least not deeply. But I think the fog is starting to lift now. My focus is not quite where is was. It's getting there though. Ready for a new adventure, I get in the shower. I like to make the water as hot as I can before it starts to burn. Keeps me warm, wakes me, and creates a nice level of steam that surrounds me. I enjoy this morning ritual until the water becomes violent. The pouring water turns into a whirl pool that encircles me. The water runs faster and faster. A dead mouse washes up in my periphery. Slightly grossed out, I jump through the whirl pool with minimal struggle and land on the tile floor. Once I am out of the whirl pool, the water calms down and drains. I walk over to the bathtub to investigate the poor, dead mouse. In its place I see two dead rats with their heads stuck in the drain. I jolt out of the bathroom not knowing what I want to do first. Vomit, bleach my eyes, or take another shower. I don't quite know what is going on, but it is strange and disgusting. Something is about to happen, or has already happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment