Followers

Friday, August 15, 2014

Underwater Exploration

Olivia quickly puts up her bubble. It is safe and allows us to breath. The only problem is it takes us to the surface. We're floating. Just submerged enough to be annoying. I look down below through the bubble. "Ready?" Olivia asks me. "Ready for what?" "Ready for this." Olivia pops the bubble with her index finger. I sink like a rock, but she places a bubble around herself before she can fall. I am now swimming underwater. Thankfully I was able to hold my breath before I went under. However, it is still difficult to swim in the dark. My eyes are closed. This is ocean water, I don't want anything to crawl in there. Even if I weren't concerned about such things it's still hard if not impossible to see underwater. So I have my eyes close and I'm mindlessly groping for something. For what I'm not exactly sure. I feel something. It is about the size of my head and fairly light. I raise it up. A second later a pink bubble comes my way. It sucks me in and pulls me up to the surface where it connects to Olivia's bubble. I examine my finding. It appears to be some sort of helmet with a diamond in the forehead. "Third eye helmet?" Olivia asks. "I don't know maybe we should try it on."

No comments:

Post a Comment