Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Look whose Back

Norm was running so fast that I nearly lost him a few times amidst the tall grass. I started to get horrible cramps in my side. I wanted to stop, but I wouldn't allow myself no matter how bad it hurt. I pressed on. Eventually our raccoon friend stopped , and there we saw it. Freddy the Fox was standing on his hind legs. He had his usual goofy smile and yellow vest, but he was holding a brown, paper bag. " what you got there?" Norm asks, pointing to the bag. "That's the first thing you're gonna ask him?" I say. "Of course it is." "Jelly beans." Freddy responds simply, offering us his candy. "Don't mind if I do." Norm replies, reaching his paw in the bag. Norm throws jelly bean in his mouth only to recoil in disgust a second later. "What is it?" Olivia asks worridly. "It's black liquorice. I hate black liquorice. Why do they even make that?" Norm grabs another jelly bean. This time he is pleased. "Candy is great and all, but I have to ask where were you and how did you get here?" I wonder. Freddy sits down slowly and then ushers us to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment