Followers

Friday, October 28, 2016

The Yellow Sphere

"Look at it. It's so beautiful." Norm says in ecstasy. "I know, it's like nothing I've ever seen before." Olivia responds, walking ever closer to the yellow shere. "Guys ,this is dangerous." They don't listen. "I'm serious. This isn't safe." Olivia,Freddy and Norm continue walking towards it. Eventually they stop about a foot away from it and look at it with new admiration. "It's so bright." Olivia says. Norm's  mouth is wide open. "What is it?" "I don't know." The yellow sphere spins around to reveal a familiar smiley face. "Is that the 70's smiley face you were talking about?" Olivia asks. "Yes, it is." I say, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from it. "Why'd you do that?" She asks, annoyed. "Trust me. We need to get the hell away from that thing." "But it's cute. It kinda reminds me of Pac Man." "Yeah, well if he's Pac Man, then we're the ghosts." "What are you talking about?" A second later the smiley face bites air. Norm backs away slowly. "That ain't good." Olivia looks to me. "So, we're the ghosts?"

No comments:

Post a Comment