Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Let the Games Begin

So there I was in a coliseum surrounded by many peasants cheering and applauding for me. The king put up two open hands into the air and like a teacher who trained a well disciplined classroom, the audience feel silent. "Thank you. It is my great pleasure to bring to you today... all the way from America... Sparky Boy." The crowd cheered and rored. Stomping and clapping loudly. The king raised his hands again, and once more the audience became silent. "He has come to challenge me with his own brand of pie." The audience laughs hysterically. " I know , but I want to see what this BOY has to offer." The king snaps his fingers. Two servants come by with a long wooden table and place it directly in front of the king. Then another servant servant comes in a places a chair behind the king. The king sits down. The king looks off to the side. "And here is my queen with my pie." She places a warm blueberry pie on the table. You can see the steam rising off of it. She cuts a piece for the king.He snatches the slice out of her hand and wolfs it down. With a mouth full of pie, he shouts to the audience. "Marvelous, simply marvelous. But my queen will also try a piece." The Queen cuts a pieces for her self. She takes a delicate bite, smiles in ecstasy and nods to the audience. The audience cheers. "And now, the challenger." says the King. The Queen attempts to cut my pie, but a big cloud of dust comes out and it flattens. "Do you see that? He has come with an unfinished pie." The King laughs loudly, the audience shortly joins in. " I don't understand." I say. " I had filling in there, but I don't know where it went." Neither the king now the audience care though. They just continue their loud and obnoxious laughter. Wanting to escape my own embarrassment, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a bit of that cloud. I stretched it out a bit so it created fog, and I attempted to walk away. Not quiet sure how to exit the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment