Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

Spies in Disguise

When I heard about my assignment to build a road, I assumed I would get to use a purple crayon. The truth is building a road for my extra terrestrial friends is much more bizare. I should not be surprised though. We were told to look deep into their eyes. By doing so we would be able to help them find a way home. I don't get it. We've been looking deep into their almond shaped eyes for what feels like the longest minuet of my life. I don't know if they are trying to seduce us or what. I don't feel anything for them so far. Hey, what the hell? I don't think I'm in the space ship anymore. Olivia, are you there? "Right behind you, baby." I turn around to see Olivia wearing jeans, a black turtle neck, and dark sunglasses. "Are you a beat now?" I ask. Olivia shrugs. "You're wearing the same thing as me." I glance at my new attire. "Son of a gun." A loud siren blasts. I can hear the stamping of a nearby enemy. "What do we do?" Olivia shouts out. I pier up at an air vent. "My natural inclination is to to go through that air vent." I give Olivia a boost. She struggles at first to unhinge the vent, but she makes it. I watch her little feet kick as she crawls into the air vent. " Ok, now pull me in." I shout as soon as she is all the way in. I jump into her arms . The enemy footsteps are closer. I make it all the way into the air duct and we seal up the entrance just in the nick of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment