Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Be Watchful

"Was that your boat?" Olivia asks the Purple Haired Woman. She does not respond to Olivia's questions. "Was that your boat?" The Purple Haired Woman only smiles. "It was. Wasn't it?" "Does anyone really own anything?" The Purple Haired Woman replies. Olivia grits her teeth. "What about the journal? Was that yours?" "A journal?" "Fine. Diary. Whatever you want to call it." Olivia says. "I may have written a few words in it. You didn't read it, did you?" "I tried, but the ink ran and it turned into crows." The Purple Haired Woman's mouth opens wide. "So you did read it?" "No. I told you, it turned into crows." Olivia assures. "That's the same thing." "I didn't mean to read it." The Purple Haired woman tries to stare Olivia down, but a smile comes across her face. "I'm just kidding. The book was for you." Olivia shakes her head. "So, what now?" "Set up here?" "Huh?" "The Wellness Center. Build it here." "Why here?" Olivia asks. "Because we're hidden. We're safe." Olivia sighs. "Ok. Well, I should find everyone else then." "No. All you have to do right now is watch the skies."

No comments:

Post a Comment