Followers

Monday, June 13, 2016

Holographic Island

Olivia looked over her shoulder for a projector or any object that could throw the Purple Haired Woman's face onto the scarecrow. "You won't find it." The Purple Haired Woman says casually. Olivia turns, stunned. "Did you talk?" She asks. "I did, and you won't find it." "Find what?" "The projector. That is what you are looking for, isn't it?You can give up. There isn't one." She says. "I should have figured. I'd ask how you throw your face on there, but it seems like it would be a silly question." The Purple Haired Woman nods her projected face. "It would be. I see you're alone. Where's your partner?" Olivia shrugs. "I don't know. Probably finding aliens." The Purple Haired Woman smiles a knowing smile. "So, where am I anyways?" Olivia asks. "It's a holographic island." "What?" "It's a holographic island." She repeats. "I heard you. I just don't understand." "Oh, well why didn't you say that?" Olivia sighs. "Could you please explain?" "You ever hear of Bermuda triangle?" The Purple Haired Woman asks. "Yeah, it's an area near Bermuda where countless planes and boats have mysteriously disappeared." "But they didn't disappear." The Purple Haired Woman clarifies. "Go on." Olivia urges. "The boats and planes find themselves in that area, but they have no idea how to get out." "So, they're lost?" Olivia questions. "Sort of. I want you to do me a favor. Turn around." Olivia does as she is told. To her surprise she sees a few men standing on the rocks. Olivia can see them clearly, therefor she knows they must be able to see her. Olivia gasps. "Don't worry. This is a holographic island. They can't see us. They aren't even as close as they appear." "That's good news I guess, but still they can come here. Can't they." "They can, but they won't." "How do you know?" Olivia asks. "I just do. And trust me. Right now, this is the best place for you to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment