Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Persuade Me

"Are you kidding me? I'm not climbing a tree." I shout in frustration to Norm. "But it's a way out." "No, it isn't. It's a way up." "Yes a way up, and a way out." He replies. I shake my head and start to walk away. "No, don't go." "I have to. Olivia is over there." "I know, but she'll be fine." He says as a matter of fact. "An army is after her." I remind. "Yes, and she will be fine. You need to leave." "I'm not going up the tree." "Then you leave me no choice." Norm scurries behind me. He quickly takes my wallet. Before I can even attempt to snag it back he throws it with all his might so that it lands near the top of the tallest tree house. "Now you have to climb." He says with a grin. I did the only thing I could think of at the time. I pushed him down. I know it doesn't solve anything, and PETA will probably be on me about it, but it sure as hell felt good. Besides he was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment