Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Helpful Creatures

Freddy and Norm exited the temple, blissfully unaware of the demon in my head.  Freddy stopped abruptly outside on the wooden steps. "What are you doing?" Norm asks. Freddy doesn't respond. "Come on, we got work to do." Freddy shakes his head and points to the ground. Norm places his ear to the ground. A half second later he jumps off the ground. "Shit. This isn't good. It sounds like they're back." Norm paces back and forth. "What are we gonna do? We can't go down there. Not with them there." Freddy points to the temple. "Yeah, you're right. We'll start with the inside of the temple."

The alien screams continually in my head causing me tremendous pain. I feel a slight sense of relief when I see Freddy and Norm enter again. Unfortunately they do not see me. Freddy and Norm began ripping the floor boards off. I thought it was strange, but the destruction seemed to distract the alien. For whatever reason destroying the place seemed to make the alien stop screaming. I was now free, or so I thought. With the floorboards being pried off I had nothing to stand on. I then fell into the blackest night.

No comments:

Post a Comment