Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Caution : Falling Objects

My Little Dipper coaster ascended higher and higher into the sky. It looked as if I was going to be sucked up into space, but the coaster eventually stopped. It rested on a plateau for a moment. Then it moved forward, ripping a hole into the night sky. On the other side was a cloudy day. I saw a team of Blue Angels fire a missile at a plane. They sped off seconds after striking. The attacked plane took a deadly nose dive. Fortunately, before it could hit the ocean below , the pilot was smart enough to hit the ejector seat. I witnessed the seat being propelled into the sky. I honestly thought that maybe the clouds had absorbed it. I didn't see anything come down for a long. As soon as I let my card down I heard a whistling noise followed by something red falling fast from the sky. I leaned over the edge of my Dipper Coaster. When the red flash came my way I grabbed hold of it. It wasn't easy. In fact it almost pulled me down, but I was able to hold my ground. That's when I saw it was Todd wearing my hood and cape. "Todd?" "Hey. Could you pull me in?" He said with a worried look. " Sure." "No. Now!" He shouts. I pulled him in as quickly as I could. I thought he was just being impatient. It should have dawned on me that something else was also falling from the sky. The ejector  seat fell  just seconds later, hitting the edge of my coaster in the process. Todd watched the seat smack the ocean, and he sat down in my coaster. "This is handy." He said, remaking about odd ride I happened to find myself in. "Yeah, it is. Now if only I can find a way down."

No comments:

Post a Comment