Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Invisible Boy

I entered the portal. The double helix swirled around me. Slow at first, then fast. It gradually picked up speed to the point where all I could see was a purple blur. After that I  felt myself being pulled backwards through my chest and smack a brick an invisible wall. "So, ah do we destroy it now?" A familiar voice calls out from across the room. "No, I told ya, we have to wait till he comes back." I squint my eyes to Norm conversing with Freddy. "Does it look like he's back?" Norm continues. "Na, it doesn't." Freddy replies. "That's because he isn't yet."  "I'm here." I shout as loud as I can. "It could be awhile. Let's wait outside." Norm says. "I'm here." I shout again, waiving my hands above my head, but it was no use. They had no idea I was there. I was invisible to them.  I watched them leave with a mixture of irritation and melancholy. I realized, however I could still perhaps grab their attention even if they couldn't see me. I started to leave, but all the sudden I fell to my knees. Shaking it off as nothing as  I tried to walk forward again only to fall to my knees once more.This time I had a sharp shooting pain coming from behind my temple. It was proceeded by a high pitched, loud demonic voice that said "I WAS A PET IN ROSEWELL!" I had no idea what it meant, and it kept saying it over and over. I wanted to escape, but it was in my mind. I had no where to go,and no where to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment