Followers

Friday, June 3, 2016

Planning Her Demise

Jones was tied to a tree and his mouth was taped shut. He saw Sgt. Rodgers and a few of her soldiers on the rocks looking out to sea. He had no idea what they were up to, but he knew it was no good. He tried to yell for help, but the only one who heard his muffled screams was Sgt. Rodgers.  She turned and marched to him. With a sinister smile, she yanked the tape off his mouth. "I suppose you're wondering what we were talking about." She says. "You know I am." Sgt. Rodgers nods. "You see, we were wondering if she would see us." "And the verdict is?" "Well, we used high powered binoculars, and we could still barely make out any detail of the boat. It appears she is much further than we realized." "She is." Jones replies. "That's good because it means she can't see us. However, it would still be difficult to sneak up on her. She would probably hear us as soon as we got anywhere remotely close. I guess I could cut back on my manpower for this particular mission." "Or you could not try to kill her." Jones blurts. Sgt. Rodgers chuckles. "Why are you doing this?" He asks. Sgt. Rodgers firmly places the tape back on his mouth. "There is one more option." She says out loud. Sgt. Rodgers clicks on her walkie talkie and holds it up to her mouth. "Eagle Eyes, when I say so I want you to drop the bomb."

No comments:

Post a Comment