Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stomach Alarm Clock

My stomach alarm clock went off again today. Sometimes my stomach gurgles and twists and turns. The nerves aren't always right, and it keeps me from sleeping in. Maybe that's a good thing though. Keeps me productive somewhat. I'm nervous about something. What it is, I'm not too sure of...I guess thinking about something that might make me nervous will only make me more nervous. So obvious and yet so not at the same time.
At this moment it is very quiet. I don't think I've gotten a chance to enjoy a morning like this in a while. It's lovely. The sun is out, I can hear the bird's chirping, and I feel my muscles relaxing. I sip my coffee and take a deep breath. It's funny, I think I'm one the few people who feels more calm after a cup of coffee. I remain confident that one day I will be completely without anxiety. In the mean time I have my coffee and I have my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment