Followers

Friday, August 9, 2013

Those Damn Squirrels!

My head, my head. I should have stayed in bed. The pounding sensation is still with me. What was it that I took those days ago? I do not remember much. Fragments only. All I have right now is the faint feeling right now that I was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Ahh my head. The pain is unbearable. It is hard to think of anything else. Now I know how Zeus felt when he gave birth to the Gods. I hope that's not what happens. I hope my head doesn't explode and some sort of being pops out of me. But maybe I am about to give birth to something. Not a being exactly, but rather an idea. I can feel it in there. Ready to come out. Throwing itself against my eyes, trying to squeeze its way out. From the depths of my inner being and on to the blank monitor it goes. Where it stops, no body knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment