Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

No Evidence

The SWAT team stayed longer than expected. It was ridiculous, I didn't think it was necessary bringing in a full force to begin with. That's me though. Night fell, that's when the cops decided to call it a day. That's when Olivia and I searched for clues. We're normally good at this sort of thing. However, this time we could not find a shred of evidence. Even the scattered garbage held no clues. Just fast food bags. I hold up my yellow shield. " If it wasn't for this, I would have doubted this whole experience happened." "I'm not sure if that is even prof anymore." Olivia says. "I see no need to go back to the hospital." I tell her. Olivia nods in agreement. "Nope, I don't think there would be much if anything for us to do there." "What do you want to do?" I ask. " Let's go on a vacation." I half smile. "My life is a vacation." "What is that supposed to mean?" She asks. "It's nothing." I say, trying to brush it off. "It's obviously something." I see the remnant of sugar cone on the ground. "Hey, let's get ice cream." I announce, trying to change the subject. Olivia grins and shakes her head. "Ok, but you're not getting out of this that easily." "Getting out of what?" I ask. Olivia walks in front of me. "We'll get ice cream. Just remember though. New Years is coming up, and it is a very magical time."

No comments:

Post a Comment