Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Nerd to Chic

There is a late 90's movie called She's All That. In it our protagonist is transformed from an ugly duckling to someone who was merely pretending to be an ugly ducking the whole time. Basically they removed her glasses and Bam! She's a whole different person. I almost feel like that is us as we're giving Pete instructions on proper etiquette. But now that I said that out loud is sounds more like a Henry Higgins/ Eliza Doolittle situation. All I know is the guy was a nervous wreck. So, who better to help you with emotional support then two people you hardly know? In the end we convinced him to take Rita to a movie because he was that concerned with what to say. A movie could help with that situation as it is two hours of not talking. Again, now that I said it out loud it seems a little strange. I'm sure it will be fine though...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment