Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Fighting the Hearts

Chad slumped up against a nearby tree. He had an idiotic grin on his face, and his eyes showed that he was a million miles away. "Is he ok?" I ask. "Yeah, he's fine." "Then why does look like that?" "Like what?" "Like we broke his brain." I say. Olivia shrugs. "I don't know. He's probably going through something that his mind can't comprehend." "That makes sense it's just I've never seen that before. " "Maybe no one was able to fight it before. Which is why we should be on our way." "I  don't undetstand." "Look at it this way, if his mind is able to fight the pink hearts I seriously doubt he'll be on our side when he comes out of it." Olivia explains. I stare at the struggling for consciousness, Chad. "But look at him." "He'll be fine. We can't babysit him." I bite my lip. "Ok. You're right.  We should keep moving."

No comments:

Post a Comment