Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Some Kinda Test

Half a block away we decided to lower the pink shield. It felt like a good place to do so. There were no cops around, and we were on a dirt road headed towards a forest. There was,however, a familiar stretch limo that pulled up beside us. Chad Billington lowers his window. "Well done." He says. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted you." Olivia sneers. "No, you shouldn't have.  But,  I wanted to say congradulations." "On what?" I ask. "On a job well done. You two exceeded my expectations." "This was some kinda test, wasn't it?" Olivia asks. "Yes, and you passed." "So you never wanted us to find Russel Myers then?" I say. "Oh no. I still want you to find him. In fact I require you to find him." "Eat shit." Olivia says with the utmost venom. Chad throws open the door. Olivia readies herself to fire a heart. "Stand down. I'm not gonna hurt you." He says. "Yeah, prove it." Chad gets out of the car slowly. Olivia watches him the entire time. "Relax. It's a nice night. I thought we could have talk while we go for a walk. Where were you going anyways?" "We don't know." I reply. Chad smiles. "That's the best place to start. "

No comments:

Post a Comment