Followers

Monday, March 26, 2018

Forest Walk

"It's a nice night, isn't It? Not too cold, and It's early enough that there are no mosquitos." Chad says. "Quit stammering . What do you want from us?" Olivia snaps. Chad lightly chuckles to himself. "You already know.  I want Russell Myers." "But why do you want him?" "Money, thats why. Honestly , I'm surprised you two weren't able to gather that. When in doubt guess money." "Yeah, well,  I don't think we'll be able to find him." I say. "No,you will. And you'll do it promptly." "You're not listening to us. We can't find  him because we have no idea where he is." I inform. "I don't care. You will find him." "What will you do to us if we don't?" Olivia says. "You don't want to know." I sigh."Olivia,fire the hearts." Olivia fires a pink heart into Chad's chest. A moment later he slumps against a tree with a stupified look on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment