Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Outside the Biker Bar

The biker bar looked worse than I remembered it. There were broken windows, the door was hanging on by one hinge, and the grass was up to my knees. I half expected a lion to pop out at any moment."Here's the place." Chad says, opening the limo door. "Doesn't look like anyone's there." Olivia replies. "They're there." Chad snaps. "I don't know." "They are. They just redecorated." I sigh. "I believe that." I reluctantly get out of the limo. Olivia follows. Chad slams the door after she leaves. I quickly pull the handle, but it's locked. Chad lowers his window. "May I help you?" "Yes. Get out here." I shout. "I don't think so." Chad raises his window. I jiggle the handle again. Once more Chad lowers the window. "I need you." Chad shakes his head. "No, you don't." The window is raised a final time.  I look at Olivia. She looks back at me. We both wonder how we got in this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment