Followers

Monday, October 20, 2014

Seperated

In an attempt to avoid any form of psychic communication, we were kept separate and interviewed one at a time. I guess they figured we could only communicate psychically if we were sitting next to each other in the same room. Regardless, they are in luck. Any alleged ability that I might have , I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to control. Olivia is being interviewed by the farmer now. I don't know the kind of questions she is being asked. I can only hope that at some point Olivia is able to shoot hearts her way. Turn the tables. I don't think that's far fetched at all. If anything, it is a fun scenario to picture while I sit quietly on the hardwood floor across from Bernard. "This is procedure." He assures me. "Will it be over soon?" I ask. Bernard leans back  in his chair. "I shouldn't say." "Why not?" "Because anything I say you could use to your advantage." Realizing what he had just said, Bernard clenches his fists and bites his lip. " I shouldn't have said that. No, it is much better if we sit in silence and wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment