Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Discussing the Vision

"Any good dreams?" O'Neil laughs while pulling up a chair beside Todd. "There was one." Todd responds, groggily. O'Neil sneers. "It was only a joke. You couldn't have possibly have had a dream in that amount of time." "Maybe not, but I saw something." "I'm sure you did." O'Neil says, sarcastically. "I was there." "You were where?" O'Neil asks. " I don't know. Some bridge by a tree house."  O'Neil rolls his eyes. "Fascinating. Now if you don't mind we need to get back to work. They could appear on this screen any minute."  Todd does not respond. "What? What is it now?" "I saw Sgt. Rodgers." "On the screen?" "No it wasn't the screen. It was better. I was there." "I'm sure you were." O'Neil says, brushing it off.  "I was." "Sure." "I was!" Todd shouts. O'Neil, annoyed, points his gun at Todd's face. "Fine. If you were there make it happen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment