Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Potty Break

Todd saw O'Neil jiggle his leg out of the corner of his eye. "What's the matter?" He asks. "What do you mean?" "Your leg." "What about my leg?" "It's bouncing." Todd replies. "It is." "Are you nervous?" "Why would I be nervous?" O'Neil asks in an irate tone. Todd doesn't bother to answer. Instead he goes back to mindlessly staring at the screens. "If you must know I need to use the washroom." "Then you should go." Todd says, calmly. O'Neil laughs. "And leave you here all alone? I don't think so." "Ok, it's your bladder not mine." "I'll be fine." Todd whistles. "What?" O'Neil shouts. "I'd hate to be your kidneys." "Will you shut up?" He says in pain. "Why don't you just go?" "You know I can't." "I promise I won't leave. Besides I'm sure nothing will happen for a while." O'Neil stands up. "I think I have an idea." He grabs my hood and cape and wraps it around Todd tying him tightly to the seat. O'Neil then smiles. "Now I can go."

No comments:

Post a Comment