Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Re Program

Todd raised his hands above his head. "Now turn around slow." O'Neil says with his gun pointed at Todd's back. Todd complied, turning his chair around, but as Todd became face to face with O'Neil he felt no fear in his body. "You found it!" Todd said with glee. "Found what?" O'Neil asks. Todd pointed his head to O'Neil's left hand which happened to be holding a red cape. "This yours?" He asks. "No." "Oh, it belongs to your friends?" "Yes, it does." "You know, you're in big trouble." O'Neil informs. "I had a feeling I would be." Todd says, calmly. "Did you really think you'd get away from me?" "Not really." O;Neil shakes his head. "Alright, Come with me." But before Todd could budge a siren, followed by a flashing light emitted from one of the screens. "What the hell was that?" O'Neil asks, annoyed. Todd glances at the screen. "They're going back to the island it looks like." "What do you mean back?" "I was confused myself. Apparently they left Olivia and one of the soldiers on the island." Todd replies. "How do you know that?" "I've been getting audio from the helicopter's radio. I also have limited visuals on the island. I'm guessing from a satellite" O'Neil stares dumbfounded at this information. "You didn't know about any of this?" Todd asks. "I'm only told what I need to know. Did they go back for the soldier?" "Sorta?" "What do you mean sorta?" Todd asks. "They went back because I programmed them to go back." "Yeah, well program it again." O'Neil says, pointing his gun. "I can try." "Don't just try."

No comments:

Post a Comment