Followers

Monday, May 16, 2016

Evience

Sgt. Rodgers unknowingly led us to the vacant tree house city. She smiled in delight upon seeing the bonfire. "We found them!" She exclaimed. "Excuse me, sergeant. How do you know they are hear?" A soldier asked. Sgt. Rodgers marched over to the soldier with full fury. "You dare question me, private?" " Sergeant, it's just -" "What's your name, soldier?" "It's Wilson. Dennis Wilson." He responds, nervously. "Wilson, you have a lot to learn. First thing. If I say they are here, then they are here." She walks over to the burning bonfire. "Here is the first bit of evidence. What do you think about that, Wilson?" Wilson doesn't say anything, but it is obvious he still doesn't agree. "The fire is still going. They couldn't have gotten far." Sgt. Rodgers glances in my direction. I make the mistake of catching her eye. "What do you think?" She asks. "It's possible they're still here." I say. Sgt. Rodgers snickers. "You hear that? They're here. He basically admitted it." She looks up at one of the many tree houses."We're going up. I know they're there."

No comments:

Post a Comment