Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Missing Persons

"Where is she! Where is she!" Sgt. Rodgers screams while frantically kicking mud clumps in every which direction. We arrived at the exact same spot that we left Olivia and Jones previously. I suppose it was wishful thinking on Sgt. Rodgers part to assume that they would still be there. I don't know if she believed they would both be completely obedient and stay put, but at any rate I couldn't keep my self from smirking. Unfortunately Sgt. Rodgers saw my smirk. "Something funny?" She questioned. "No." I lied. "Where is she!" She shouted again, this time directing her anger towards me. "I don't know." I replied. "What do you mean you don't know?" She asked. "Exactly what I said." Sgt. Rodgers took a deep breath. She then took her walkie talkie off her belt and clicked it on. "You don't know, that's fine. But I bet your friend does."

No comments:

Post a Comment