Followers

Friday, May 6, 2016

In the Helicopter

Despite the massive windows in the helicopter it felt like a directionless flight. I could not tell where we were going. That is until Sgt. Rodgers stomped up to me. "Explain yourself." She demands. I had no idea what she was talking about. I was under careful watch by armed soldiers. "Loss for words?" She continues. I nod. "Allow me to help. You have a friend on the inside who keeps trying to steer us back to the island." "Wait, Todd's doing that?" I question. "Don't act like you are shocked." "But I am." I say. Sgt. Rodgers sneers. "Don't be cute. This is a problem and I don't like it." "Then deal with it." I reply. Sgt. Rodgers clenches her fists. "You want me to deal with it? Fine, we'll fly back to the island just like he wants." "You're going to rescue Olivia and Jones?" I ask. Sgt. Rodgers shakes her head. "No, but I will find them. And I will shoot them, and I'll make sure your friend is able to see it all." Sgt. Rodgers gives a cruel smile and walks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment