Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2016

On Todd's End

O'Neil pressed the handgun into Todd's rib cage. Todd tried hard not to be distracted by the firearm as he typed away. "What are you doing?" O'Neil asks. "Exactly what you asked me to do. I'm sending code to the helicopter. Get it to come back." Todd replies. "Yeah, well work faster." "These things take time." "They shouldn't." Todd takes a deep breath. He continues to type. Suddenly Sgt. Rodgers' voice is heard over the radio. "Hello there. I know you are sabotaging me." Sgt. Rodgers says. "I was, but I'm not having you go to the island anymore." "That's right. I'm having him direct the helicopter to the hanger." O'Neil chimes in. "You will do nothing of the sort. He wants us to go to the island. We will go to the island." "I beg your pardon." O'Neil says. "That scum is  powerless. I want him to know that, and I want him to see it. We are going to the island. He will watch his friends die, and then you will dispose of him. Now, don't let him do anything else in the mean time." With that, Sgt. Rodgers ends her transmission. O'Neil turns to Todd, and smiles a twisted smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment