Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Be Afraid

Jack was face to face with Regina, the monstrous Venus fly trap. "Scared?" Wilber asks, placing his blade against Jack's throat. "Not even close." Jack replies. "You should be. This could eat you whole."  "Can it?" "Excuse me?" "Do you know that for a fact that it could eat me?" Jack asks. "I don't have to know it as a fact. Look at it." Jack smiles to himself. "You wanna kill me?Go for it. But maybe you should be asking yourself why you want to end me so bad?" "Because you're a low life punk." Wilber says. "Ah and that'll make you feel better pushing anything that isn't pleasant out of sight." "I want to make this town safer." Wilber shouts. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that." Wilber, not wanting to argue anymore, grabs the back of Jack's head. He forces it an inch from Regina. Regina opens her mouth wide to reveal razor sharp teeth. She is salivating and Jack has a look of terror in his eyes. "Are you scared now!" Wilber shouts, more crazed than ever. "What's going on?" Out of the corner of his eye Wilber sees a terrified Bella. "What's going on?" She asks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment