Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Jitters

Move the nice, unconscious, homeless man here. No, not there, here. No, here. After a while it started to drive me crazy. I decided to take a much needed break, so I went to Bella's. I wasn't going to purchase anything, and I wasn't in the mood for conversation, but I felt Bella's was my best bet to hide. Unfortunately, I had no such luck. Since my last visit Bella had placed a bell above the door. As soon as I opened it it made a loud chime. It only took seconds for Bella to find me. She came to the door wearing a fancy black dress and diamond earrings. He hair was up. It was obvious she was going somewhere. It was even obvious that she was expecting someone else. Her face gave it away. "Don't look too dissapointed." I say. "It's not that. I Was just expecting Wilber." "Are you going out with him tonight?" I ask. Bella nods. "Yes. He helped with a few things around the store. So, I offered to take him out to dinner and he said yes." "That's wonderful. I'll let you get ready." I say, with my hand on the door. "Could you stay?" She asks. "You want me to stay? Why?" "Because I'm nervous." "That's natural. You'll be fine though. Just enjoy yourself." I assure. "But I don't know what to wear." "You look fine to me." "No. Look at me closely. I'm not wearing any shoes." I looked down. She was indeed barefoot. "You should probably put some shoes on." "But what kind?" "I really don't know." "You have to have some idea." "No, I don't." I start to exit. "Where are going?" She asks. "I gotta get back." I say. "Please stay. I need your help. I have Regina and I love her,but she doesn't know about these things." "I don't either." "But you can talk." I sigh. "Fine. Five minutes." Bella smiles back at me. "Five minutes. "

No comments:

Post a Comment