Followers

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Not Food

"I'm taking care of things." Wilber says to Bella while still forcing Jack's head. "It looks out of control to me." She says. "Bella, please. I got this." "Do not use my plants like this." Wilber turns his head slightly. Bella has her arms crossed. "I'm teaching him a lesson." Wilber insists. "You don't need my plants to do that." "Do you remember what he did to you?" Wilber asks. "I don't care. My Regina will not be a murderer." Wilber stares at Bella for a moment. "I'm serious." She says. Wilber begrudgingly let's go of Jack. Jack backs away from Regina."Thanks. I knew you had some humanity." "Shut up. You're not out of the woods yet." Wilber smacks Jack hard across the face with the back of his hand. Jack falls over. Wilber glances at Jack on the floor and then up at Bella. "So, what should we do with him?" Bella takes a deep breath then speaks. "Exile him."

No comments:

Post a Comment