Followers

Monday, July 17, 2017

The Intruder

"Close the door slowly and turn on the lights." The mysterious, cold voice ordered to Bella. Bella did as she was instructed. However, turning on the lights gave her little, if any solace. She could not find her intruder anywhere. Bella searched the area quickly with her eyes. There were plants and vines everywhere. Finding this man would prove to be a difficult task. "Don't look for me." It shouted. "What do you want from me?" Bella asks, shakily. "I need your help." The man says. "I'm going to have to see you then." "Maybe. I'll be the judge of that." "What do you want from me?" Bella shouts. "What do you know about the girl next door?" "Hardly anything." "Well, you've heard of her, haven't you?" "I suppose. What do you want?" Bella asks. "She naturally produces this substance that resembles a pink heart. The person on the receiving end of the heart will feel a wave of euphoria." Bella raises an eyebrow. "Interesting. I've never heard of a person with those abilities." "But you've heard of a plant with similar qualities?" "What are you getting at?" Bella asks suspiciously. "You must have a plant or something in here that could be of use to me." "It's possible. I'm not sure." "Don't play dumb. I know you do." The voice shouts. "Sure, there may be a plant or two in here that would have the qualities that you are talking about. But why would I help you? Why would I hurt one of my babies?" "Because..." The voice starts to laugh. "I know where you are, and I wont' leave until I get exactly what I want."

No comments:

Post a Comment